Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P4Vskin - remapping posette to take vicky skins

AprilYSH opened this issue on Oct 08, 2001 ยท 23 posts

AprilYSH posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 9:26 PM

Hey all... I've nearly finished my self assigned torture, I've remapped posette to take victoria skin textures. I used uvmapper and it took me most of the weekend. I just have to tweak some of the edges where I went over the lines, and somehow I got one thumbnail upsidedown... and if I can be bothered I'll clean up some of the vertices which have just been pushed around messily! Now, the main problem... Posette did not have layered eyebrows. In fact, if you apply a transmap you'll just get holes in her head. What I did was move the eyebrow map facets to where Vicky's eyebrows are (top right of the head texture) but most people who made Vicky maps just block coloured this section knowing they'll apply a trans, if they even coloured this at all! So when you load up my "P4Vskin" you get a solid eyebrow, or in some cases the copyright text... haha. That's the major drawback... Any suggestions? Please let me know!!! (I know a remap is available for sale already, I did this for "fun" and will make it available for free to anyone who cares, haha.)

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part