Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anyone be interested in these??

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Oct 10, 2001 ยท 6 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 3:02 PM

I had mentioned in a previous post that I have been playing with Victoria (had her for over a year now, but just really started to play with her) and have ALWAYS been inspired by ISO, Kozaburo, Yamato, Minerva and Maya. That inspiration has led me to create my own Asian style figures using Victoria/Millie and here are the results of that work. Would any of you be interested in getting them? They wouldn't come with the textures or clothes. The clothes in the images are ISO's, Planet3d's textures and Nest's, as well as, Nest's, Dthuregriff's and Handspan's body textures which most everyone already has :o) I really have to thank Jaager, not just for his awesome morphs which helped to make these characters possible, but also for the help that he is giving to me to get these ready to be released. Thanks Dean!! Currently I have Otsuka, Harumi, Airi and Ryoko. Jack

Jack D. Kammerer posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 3:03 PM

Here is Airi and Harumi...

jamball77 posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 5:42 PM

Great Job. Airi and Harumi are especially pretty

Atrice posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 6:05 PM

They look great! I'm sure loads of people would want them. Atrice

HeavyRay posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 6:28 PM

Very nice work... I would use these figures. If the info is readily available, I'd be interested in which textures were used (even though I understand that they WON'T be included!) Thank you in advance for your generosity Jack! Ray

shadownet posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 3:32 PM

Whoa Jack, they are gorgeous!!! I can't imagine folks not wanting them.