Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Milkids.... What I'd like to see...

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Oct 12, 2001 ยท 5 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Fri, 12 October 2001 at 6:23 PM

Stuff for the darn Milkids... I got the clothing pack and was surprised to find not one hint of undergarment for them... which is kinda disappointing to say the least. Be nice to see a catsuit or leotard for them (tried scaling Vickies... god, what a nightmare), something that could be utilized to create other outfits or swimsuits from. Here I am trying to do a scene using the preschool character on a swing set (from 3d Cafe) and using the very cool Rose dress texture done by Kate the Shrew for Marck's new dress (which is also very cool).... however, no matter what I do, um something shows that shouldn't be showing... little girls wear panties... many grown women do too... I have seen tons of stuff for Vickie, different outfits (PhilC, ISO, DCort and others) so much stuff for her that the market is saturated with it (just how many Vickie textures does one need?), but the market for the Milkids is completely open (as is Dina's -sorry, shameless hint there ^_^) and would stand to make a skilled modeller a bit of monthly earnings if they cornered that open market... So what I personally would like to see?? Dress Shoes (you know, ones with pretty buckles) Tennis Shoes (sort of like Posette's or Vickie's) Bathing suit/Leotard Catsuit Dress pants/slacks (jeans have a different cut) This is going to sound odd, but breast morphs for the Preteen. I have a daughter that is 11 years old that has... well... the trouble of boys is right around the corner!! Like I said, the market is open and untapped. Granted, I like the frilly little accessories for Vickie like everyone else, but there are needs... and then there are NEEDS and well, these kids NEED clothes :o) Just my thoughts :o) Jack