Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: IF YOU A MEMBER OF CONCERN RENDEROSITY ARTISTS....Read This

deestilo opened this issue on Oct 15, 2001 ยท 29 posts

deestilo posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 11:42 AM

I love this Joint, this hang out place, the privacy of using aliases, Awarding someone's artwork, The respect of crediting someone's work, or even the troubles of Warez.......and most of it the friendship I have with the ppl in the chatroom, or even with those ppl who message or calling me all the time....... Yeah I love you guys/gals.....hehehe But I regret that 2 of our great member is having a big fight (YOU DO KNOW WHO !!!)..... and lots of people join the fight by throwing more gas onto the "Fire". The last time I know one of them have been pulling every resources out of this place and the other one is trying to answer any new threads of messages that conflicting his POV. I know that you have comment. I know that your soul is raging like pig ass on mud when you read those messages......... But at all times maintaining good relationship, between colleagues, friends, buyer-seller, teacher-student, neighbor2neighbor, at all conditions and at all situations must be maintained. DO NOT for once join the fight with the intention of taking sides, defending nor attacking someone. BE THE POINTMAN, be the one that know on how to solve the matter........ In my months in here... actually it's already 2 yrs.... I saw at least 4 fights.... including a very heavy fights like this previous one. NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN SOLVED..... and yet there's never been any reconciliation try........ FOR THIS ONE AND FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP, in this "forsaken" site that someppl reffered to, or paradise (that someppl reffered to too). MAINTAIN PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP.... let no bullet loose or a tounge for that sake........ THANK YOU A concern member. NB : You don't need to reply on this one. I don't care or I don't really wanna know what you feel, but incase you write something.....I'll read it. BTW : Admin..... please do jump in on fights like these..... that's why we call you moderators, site owner, site maintainer....or whatever you are OH YEAH !!! ALMOST FORGOT..... COME BACK YOU TWO............. WE CAN"T AFFORD TO LOOSE YOU BOTH..... We need your talents and even though we hate to admit it we need you ppl as friends....