Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Cloth

leazo opened this issue on Oct 18, 2001 ยท 5 posts

leazo posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 6:56 PM

Hi, I am newie in Poser. I have 2 questions about clothing I hope you can help me: 1)I downloaded several models. I load someone and a figure has conformed cloth . Can I "take" the cloth and create a new figure in the library for use with another figure? 2) Is there some tutorial (easy) for create new cloth and props? Thanks a lot Leazo (sorry for my english)

CharlieBrown posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 7:14 PM

First, this question is more appropriate in the Poser forum or the Modelling one. Second, there is no EASY way to create clothing and props, but there are MANY tutorials on both, at every level of complexity you can think of, either on this site or out on the web; if you have a specific item you want to make, someone here should be able to at least point you in the direction of an appropriate tutorial.

ClintH posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 9:02 PM

Moved to Poser forum for more exposure. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

odeathoflife posted Thu, 18 October 2001 at 10:32 PM

you may want to lookinto the poser propack for mwking conforming clothing it is the easiest way that have found to make them, as for your 1st question...yes, ,just click on the cloth and then in your newfigures of the figures panel, click on the + sign and it ill ask you if you want to save the entire thing or jus the obj...select just the object, hen you can use it on another figure...I do it all the time.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

leazo posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:33 AM

thanks a lot, I'll check it :)