Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I'm looking for, you know, its one of those... hmmm.....

amp-three opened this issue on Oct 30, 2001 ยท 15 posts

amp-three posted Tue, 30 October 2001 at 11:44 AM

Okay, being a guy I have the smarts not to buy any clothing for a woman, but to go one step further in romanticism and say, "here honey, here's a gift certificate." :) But obviously I dont have enough smarts to remember what its called, so I'm gonna fumble the ball a bit. The closest name I can think of is sort of a night... 'dress', skirt, evening wear, whatever you call it. Women, whatever you wear to bed that looks like the P4 Thin-Strap Dress. But there no definitive curves, it just falls on, and you wear it to bed, and go night-night. Usually its generally made out of silk I believe. And if youve gotten this far and have any idea what I'm talking about, can you point me into the direction of one (or one very similar) that fits Victoria? I could just say "screw it", and paint the whole thing on, but frankly, I'm not big on that option. I'm gonna have to do post-work on it anyway, but I want as much 'naturalism' to it as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. A big thank-a-you in advance... a3-ro2.gif