Forum: Photography

Subject: need some insight about INFERED (B/W)...

samsontse opened this issue on Nov 02, 2001 ยท 5 posts

samsontse posted Fri, 02 November 2001 at 8:06 PM

i kind of know how to do the infered and to predict the result by using infered film for outdoor shooting...but what about indoor? what kind of condition is best for experimentation? and any thing about infered is welcome.Thx.

Slynky posted Fri, 02 November 2001 at 8:30 PM

Well if yer gonna shoot infrared, look into getting an infrared filter for the lens, and if yer using SFX, put yer camera at 400, and load it in the closet (it's REALLY sensitive. Also make sure the camera yer using wont spil the film. The FM-10 should be fine). Makes the film more worthwhile and for fawk's sake add me to your icq list already you inept ho.

Slynky posted Fri, 02 November 2001 at 9:06 PM

by the way dude, the lab is all yours on tuesday. My policy on thursday was, and i posted a sign in the inside of the darkroom door, that if your stuff isn't packed up at 9:29, I will personally place it on the floor outside. Victoria only made me 3 minutes late. instant messaging if screwin up for me right now, so read this.

Slynky posted Sat, 03 November 2001 at 1:19 PM

me and sam likely will both be confused by TTL Metering, can ya describe it?

samsontse posted Tue, 06 November 2001 at 12:30 AM

besides the tech part, what about the imagery for IR? i know that it makes halo cos the film is sensitive to radiation and light(all highlight area becomes kind of mystic blur)...but when i actually doing IR, what should i look for..such as Really bright light source or medium light with many reflections or..?BTY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!