Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZTechGirl signing off (plus a disclaimer)

DAZTechGirl opened this issue on Nov 16, 2001 ยท 13 posts

DAZTechGirl posted Fri, 16 November 2001 at 8:51 PM

Hey all! This is Betsy, DAZTechGirl. Well sort of. I just wanted everyone to know (I am posting here and at C&D as well as this concerns both forums) that I am no longer with DAZ Productions, and therefore this is my last post as as DAZTechGirl. AH... but fear not. I will still be around, but under a different tag. No, it's not EX-DAZTechGirl. I have a new tag name, RyokoArt. Which, brings me to the disclaimer part of my post. DISCLAIMER: From this point on, I no longer have any association with DAZ. Therefore, any comments made are of my own humble opion and do not reflect on DAZ whatsoever. I repeat, DAZ does not have anything to do about anything I may post ehre in the future, so please don't think that I am speaking for DAZ, as this is not the case. I am way psyched. When I get time, now that my job doesn't revolve around Poser, I hope I can start my own gallery here and who knows what else. I want to thank everyone for their support up to this point. This community is fantastic and has been so kind and gentle with me. I sincerely hope that this will continue now that I don't work at DAZ and can't get anyone Gift Certificates or on a BETA list. LOL!! Anyway, just wanted y'all to know that's why there hasn't been a Tech Tip in a while. If you hav epreviously been emailing betsy@daz3d.com for technical support on DAZ products, please now email tech@daz3d.com as my old email is no longer active. Thanks again and God Bless! Betsy Schow