Forum: Bryce

Subject: Whoops the post was messed up

Vile opened this issue on Nov 20, 2001 ยท 11 posts

Vile posted Tue, 20 November 2001 at 8:10 PM

Well this was not easy but I added some Engine glow and some better textures for the Planets.

Vile posted Tue, 20 November 2001 at 8:12 PM

I will be posting this in the gallery to be tortured as well Thanks for all the great advice.

VirtualSite posted Tue, 20 November 2001 at 9:35 PM

Much better!

AgentSmith posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 7:32 AM

Perfect.

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Vile posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 11:18 AM

I figured the deleted message header would be the same oh well. here is the update version. Thanks for the support

dg3d posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 3:34 PM

Very nice Vile, i prefer the new texture for the planet. With the gas giant, much better. But i would try maybe to put the gas giant texture no bump or little fuzzy?? just a tought. Overall,Great Work Pleiades

CODY posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 7:33 PM

Ahhh...Not to sound nasty, But should you not give credit to the people who did the meshes'? Whew...with that out of the way... This is great!!!!...

Vile posted Wed, 21 November 2001 at 7:50 PM

Cody please check out the Gallery entry at this really long link lol http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=107805&Start=1&Artist=Vile&ByArtist=Yes I always try to give credit for a model or background when I have them, if I missed someone let me know. Thanks for the complement.

EricofSD posted Thu, 22 November 2001 at 12:25 AM

You got it now. Good job.

CODY posted Thu, 22 November 2001 at 6:02 AM

My bad. I'm used to seeing them on the picture. As this was a work in progress I should have know! So many times people negelct to mention the small stuff. I appologise.... CODY

Vile posted Thu, 22 November 2001 at 5:43 PM

no harm no foul.