Forum: Photography

Subject: Ouch

JordyArt opened this issue on Nov 23, 2001 ยท 10 posts

JordyArt posted Fri, 23 November 2001 at 4:30 PM

Just when it seems I'm back on track and heading towards getting some work done......... Hi guys. Sorry (again) for the continued absence, this time it's a bit enforced. I'm now off work on the sick until the start of December coz I'm and idiot. A few nights ago I juped up to answer the phone and ran into the side of a (not quite) open door. Next day saw me at the doctors with a stiff neck, the morning after that saw me in agony just trying to move. Made it to the bathroom where I managed to pass out and ended up unconcious in the bath after trying to make myself even uglier by hitting my face off the sink. Oh, and broke the seat off the toilet somehow too!!?? Anyways, morning in hospital, nice female doctor with some equally nice drugs & now I'm just in a state of controlled pain. ie. it only throbs merrily in the background. Still, at least today I can turn my head sideways...... Hope this counts as a semi-acceptable excuse for yet more absence, but I'm desperately trying to get something underway for the competition!!!!! Will try to pop in as often as possible!!! (",) btw - it's still my birthday on the 29th.....LOL