Forum: Photography

Subject: Orange you glad I entered the contest.

Visitor42 opened this issue on Nov 29, 2001 ยท 5 posts

Visitor42 posted Thu, 29 November 2001 at 10:09 PM

I think this meets the requirements. Haven't seen anything like this. They look mummified. This will be my last 4x5 for at least 6 months. We haven't been seeing eye to iris for a while. The camera and I are going to see others for an indefinite period of time. I just got a little digital number and want spend some time getting to know it. I hope my 4x5 is there when I return.

Syyd posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 8:00 AM

So you are dating the digital number? Let me know what you think....I've been with mine a little less than a year now I think....Its true love.....Dessicated orange, cool idea.....

bsteph2069 posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 4:32 PM

Those are oranges? I thought those were cantalopes or pommergranites or gourds or grape fruits!! What's with the geneticaly enhanced one with two seed pouches? ( Reaches for his bottle of bubbly. Hick. Hick. Back to professional wine testing!! he mumbles ) Bsteph

Visitor42 posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 5:11 PM

I'll be doing some wine testing myself. Off to a staff Christmas party for the weekend. Talk to you guys Monday. This is a great forum I'm glad I got envolved. Cheers.

bsteph2069 posted Fri, 30 November 2001 at 8:12 PM

Good luck with the meeting. don't forget if your car is damaged next Monday people will talk and laugh. However not to you face. =:-) > Bsteph