Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I GO AWAY -----PLEASE_READ

Catharina Przezak opened this issue on Dec 07, 2001 ยท 45 posts

Catharina Przezak posted Fri, 07 December 2001 at 6:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poser4u.com

Dear friends, customers and members of Renderosity. I must tell you that I go away from the Market place on 1/1/02 with my all product. I go away from the DAZ3D store too and all other Stores like 3D commune and Renderotica included the Turbo store. If you know the standard contract are for 50% of the total sales it is not bad but you must remember that we need to pay also the TAX , I can say ok no problem but the latest time what I saw on internet can't belief my eyes, our all products from the stores for what we heard work are GRATIS to download from Internet. I mean here all what you wish to have is GRATIS, we are ARTIST and not big companies that got millions of dollars and don't understand why the people do it for us. I decide to get away and if I wish to give you a free texture or props from my own website it will always my choice and not other. I will closed my member are for new user on 1/1/02 too I will still put on new textures but only for my members that are join to the date above. If you are interested do it now other you will not able to join the Member area any more after 1/01/02. I will still a member and put some nice images for the gallery and have much plans for the new year 2002 also new company that will include product for must 3D software's but about that I will tell you later on my website or in my mailing list. I thank you from my heart for all. If you have any questions just e-mail to cathrin@worldonline.nl or visit my web at www.poser4u.com Wish you much success with your ART. Catharina Catharina Harders Owner&3D Artist www.poser4u.com www.renderocity.com