Forum: Community Center

Subject: Hash Animation Master forum?

The 4th Party opened this issue on Dec 08, 2001 ยท 6 posts

The 4th Party posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 6:46 PM

I've noticed a growing number of users in the gallery,so, having purchased the program sometime back, and not having had a chance to sit down and learn it yet, I was wondering, 1) is there intrest here for a forum? 2) do we have enough experienced users here so that someone like me can learn it :) these forums have played a key role in my learning the software I use, and with the price and features of AM I'm surprised everyone doesn't have a copy :)

loganarts posted Sat, 08 December 2001 at 8:29 PM

that would be great!!! animation master is said to be the favourite software that pros use at home and ive seeing a lot of fantastic works done in it (www.navone.org for example). im thinking in buy it soon and id love to be in a A:M forum here!! great idea 4th :)

theFOG posted Sun, 09 December 2001 at 12:35 AM

I too would like to see something on AM. It seems to be a great all around program for a bargin price. I think that if a few people started posting on it that it would soon grow. the F.O.G.

MephistoLV posted Tue, 11 December 2001 at 12:33 AM

Sounds good to me too. Hash is a very powerful app., and probably the best bang for the buck in animation software today.

Prince Ike posted Wed, 12 December 2001 at 7:22 PM

AM forum pleeeeaaaaasssseee :-) It's about time.

Slynky posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 5:37 PM

i dunno man, anyonre remember the x-frog, or canoma forums? Amorphium anyone? Then again, if enough people complain, it will likely be created. It took forever for the "Modelling" forum to get up, and about 2 seconds for the Maya forum..... so who knows.