Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Celeste Moir

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Dec 16, 1999 ยท 6 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:22 PM

Moving right along to the next main character is Celeste Moir Ivory's older sister. Credits: Traveler: Morphs Steve Shanks: Short Jacket PhilC: Top Tim Laubach: Modified your texture :o) Rev. Evil Pig Blood: Door and Sewer prop Baumault(sp?) Lamp Jennifer:For modeling,the character, thanks dear!! Me: Puss -n- Boot sign, lots of my own textures etc... I haven't had much time, so I haven't done any touch up work on the image yet... sorry. Comments welcomed... Jack

BillBay posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:34 PM

Now I see why your resistance is down... Jennifer is keeping you ... er... busy... :) Our COMPLIMENTS to Jennifer!... um ...Oh and you too Jack :)

JeffH posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:37 PM

Jack, Looks great. I never thought to ask, what do you render with? -JH.

Jack D. Kammerer posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 5:46 PM

Thanks Bill, the character took about 4 or 5 hours to do, I'm getting much faster at it, but Jenny didn't take as much of my time as this forum does LOL Jeff, it is just rendered with Poser 4 with a little bit of program tweaking (hope Meta don't jump on my ass for changing some of their programing), nothing major. I have yet to learn Bryce enough!!:o) Jack

ghostboat posted Thu, 16 December 1999 at 8:55 PM

WHOA MAMMA!! Jack that is nothing less than par excella'nt! Is that dress posted anywhere,that red makes it hot. ghostboat

LoboUK posted Fri, 17 December 1999 at 3:50 AM

That's an excellent picture Jack, very very nice. Paul