Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Seeking P4M 3fingered hand morph

Lyrra opened this issue on Dec 17, 2001 ยท 6 posts

Lyrra posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 3:37 AM

Anybody? I need the 3 fingered hand morph for the p4man. I have a female version, but don't know if a male version exists. I do plan on using it in a freestuff character, that I expect people will be using as a base for other characters (trying not to give the secret away) Thanks muchly in advance for any assistance! Lyrra

igohigh posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 10:21 AM

Traveler I know had a Fem version but I can't remember if the male version was ever posted? If so, it should be available on his CD by now.

Lyrra posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 2:51 PM

I have the fem version, but there doesn't seem to be a male version yet. Cassidy checked the CD and it's not there either. I may have to go beg shamelessly at Traveler. :) Can't release this figure without it though. (sigh) Thanks Igo :) Lyrra

Wizzard posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 6:16 AM

Lyrra, You're really good with magnets 8 ) zero out the pinky fingers on both hands.. then use a magnet to reform the hand... so it blends in a little bettre.. then spawn the morphs? everytime I try to do it.. they end up a bit wonky... but I"ll keep trying.. and say Hoi to Cutter for me 8 )

Lyrra posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 3:03 PM

Wizzard - ssssh! Don't spoil the surprise! (grin) Who said I'm good with magnets? I'm good with using other peoples morphs and texturing the bejasus out of things. :) Finally fixed the scary eyeball problem - suddenly realized that the pupil was too small. Spend an irritating hour fighting with the grouper and magnets. Feh. All that's left is to fix the eyebrows, make 3 fingered hands/feet and squash morphs. Poser eyeballs are not round. Immensly annoying. Now I need to find somebody to make his clothes. (sigh) may have to release them naked. Not that I object to naked elves running around - it's just that they're so hard to tailor for :) Really heavily modified body geometry - had to - they're only about 4 feet tall, you know? Want to release these guys for chistmas, I've sent a begging letter to Trav - we'll see if he feels generous - if not then I'll have to do the hands myslef, may take a little longer. Lyrra

Wizzard posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 7:25 AM

Ko love... then again.. only those of us in the know would know na? I"m still working on the palm fix... but it doesn't look too good yet... still mashes things up 8 ( but if I get it to work I'll let you know soonest 8 )