Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: need beta testers forCustom BVH poser files

wolf359 opened this issue on Dec 27, 2001 ยท 4 posts

wolf359 posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 3:18 PM

HI, I will soon be offering custom BVH files for the poser millenuium figures these files were made by importing the skeletons of the poser characters into lifeforms where they were animated /rotoscoped and re-exported as customized bvh files joint mapped specifically for each character. they wiil include such motion such as walking while speaking/gesturing , getting up from chairs, running while shootting and/ or carrying a weapon, short range walks to a stop etc.

I am mostly interested in seeing how they work on a PC since i am on a mac.
for those interested the beta file will be for the p4 raptor
but the geat majority will be for mike 1/2 and vicky
these BVH files will all come with a small pdf file containing import instructions
and No morph Channels.

interested parties can contact me directly at anobrin@mac.com and recieve a 120k zip file
for testing.

My website

YouTube Channel

Little_Dragon posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 4:27 PM

I'd be happy to test out the raptor animation for you, although I don't have Mike yet. In addition to Poser, I have one or two other programs that can import .bvh files. I hope you'll be doing more than just the Poser humans. As scarce as mo-cap resources are for these figures, there is even less for the animals.

jamball77 posted Thu, 27 December 2001 at 7:21 PM

way cool. I've been making a few BVHs with Credo's LifeForms Studio. I'd love to beta. I am on PC and can beta with Win2000, 98SE, and XP. I have the millenium girls, Vicky2, and Mike 1 will upgrade before the price goes up.

timoteo1 posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 4:25 AM

Ditto to Jamball's post. Have had LF for about a year now. Love to beta. Windows 2K Pro, 98SE, 98, XP. -Tim