Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Revisiting the Revisitation of Painted Hair

whoopdat opened this issue on Dec 30, 2001 ยท 2 posts

whoopdat posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 7:38 PM

How much longer can I keep convoluting the topic? Depends on how long it takes me to get this right. :) Anyhow, I've yet again done some things differently, added some things (hey, stray hairs! Some may be difficult to see, however.), and started with a nice 2000x2000 close-up. Hey, getting smart, no? I started this probably two days ago but just now had the chance to get back and continue working on it. I'm sure after a few hours of not looking at it I'll find something I can't stand, but I'm pretty pleased with it now. The single pixel brushes and I are getting pretty friendly with one another. I also wanted to stick with a fairly straight look; I'll leave other styles for later. A side note: the image is slightly compressed so that it's 100k instead of 250k, so keep that in mind if it looks like there's some artifacting. I just thought I'd play nice for those on dial-up. A second side note: her hair doesn't match her eyebrows, I know. But here in Cali, that's the norm, not the exception. :P

Ms_Outlaw posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 10:49 PM

You are getting much better at it. It's still very neat... almost too neat if you get my drift. But you've improved a lot.