Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Virtual Makeover Image

tlaubach opened this issue on Dec 21, 1999 ยท 6 posts

tlaubach posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 7:13 PM

Hey guys.. for those of you that are curious about my latest gallery posting... here's the breakdown of the images components.. 1. rendered from poser 2. photo included with the cosmo cd 3. photoshop composite 4. export from the makeover program (no additional photoshop) hope that's interesting/useful ;)

ghostboat posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 7:26 PM

Thats a really good trick,my wife has one of the cosmo disks I'll have to try that.Nice Work!!

arcady posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 12:20 AM

Here's come the 'real genius' question ( :) ): What're these Cosmo CDs and where can you get them or preview what they have? What image format do they use? Where can I find out how to do a photoshop composite? Does it require any special image format in the photo to do? Is this some sort of routine that auto mixes two images or are you just manually pasting one into the other?

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

LoboUK posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 3:39 AM

The Cosmo CDs are "Cosmopolitan Virtual Make-Over" (I think that's the US title as well as the UK one). I don't know what iamge format they use. There are a number of sites which have tutorials on PShop, just run a search for them. You can composite any image formats, it's merging two images into one. Paul

LoboUK posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 3:41 AM

Sorry, I meant to say that is an excellent technique - very nice, and thanks for posting the technique Paul

Tygerlander posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 12:51 PM

The first set (pink cover) uses .tga images according to Paul Halfeli and others who have the second set (blue cover) you'll need to do a screen capture of the hair on a white background. Tina