Forum: Vue

Subject: "I dreamt I attended the codfish ball"... -->December Challenge Entry<-- :

tradivoro opened this issue on Jan 03, 2002 ยท 22 posts

tradivoro posted Thu, 03 January 2002 at 12:58 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=122022&Start=1&Sectionid=3&WhatsNew=Yes

Well, yes, I dreamt I was an orange fish and I attended the codfish ball... The Delphinio Trio was singing away while accompanied by the Bolonius Mink Saxophone Quartet, featuring Grumpy... The Flora Dora Starfish, Arista and Estrella, livened things up with their dance... And we all got party hats as part of the admission... Anemone and Oyster from Mitch site, top hat, bowtie, shades, tambourine, hi heels by KenS of Chemical Studios... The hardest part was dressing up all the characters... Try putting high heels on a starfish sometime.. Well, it's easier than putting a jacket on a cockroach.. But I disgress... Creating and putting on the party hats was another trip... I made the eyes and lips for the starfish... Also I created the Carmen Miranda hat using a hat by KenS and fruits and flowers by cindy at trillium36.com... Oh yeah, the lettering is by Elefont, which then has to be brought into 3d exploration and transmuted into 3ds, cause Vue won't accept the DXF format from Elefont...