Forum: Photography

Subject: Yngwie...

doruksal opened this issue on Jan 10, 2002 ยท 21 posts

doruksal posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 4:34 PM

Well, I was listening to Yngwie J Malmsteen's "Concerto for Electric Guitar and Orchestra in E Flat Minor, Op. 1".
Especially the 4th and the 5th movements moved me a lot.
I listened to those movements over and over again for several times, and they accompanied a "Hand-made fractal" work of mine for nearly 2 hours.
The work is finished, the music is finished -just for now-, I posted the work to "2D Gallery", and I'm euphoric like hell...
...And, I feel the urge to share the work with as many as possible.
So, here is the link:
www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=124912&Start=1&Sectionid=4&WhatsNew=Yes

Please forgive me: I normally do not promote my works like this, and just post them...
...This just happened to be an exception...

...Or, am I at a sinfully immoral state and this just being a trick to get my hit counts higher..?

Well, whatever, and let me hereby type down 3 phrases from Oscar Wilde's preface to his sinful novel, "The Picture of Dorian Gray"...
"No artist has ethical sympathies. An ethical sympathy in an artist is an unpardonable mannerism of style."
"... The only excuse for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely."
"All art is useless."
;-)

Regards and salutations... :)

...But, let me not pass this message without posting something photographic, and thus let me wave a hand to you all...after this...