Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: PLEASE HELP ! - Unable to download purchase....

CeeBeeVFXG opened this issue on Jan 11, 2002 ยท 6 posts

CeeBeeVFXG posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 1:14 PM

This morning I purchased Gypsy Hair 150X by HMann and have tried 3 times to download the product without success! The download stops at different intervals IE: 4MB, 7MB and says it is complete. Of course I know it is not because it is a 17MB file. When I try to unzip the file that did download, it says it's an Invalid Archive. Please help! Thank you in advance. :-)

~ Meow ~

vette posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:40 PM

I will reset your downloads again. We are making some server adjustments and you might want to wait a while until its running a little faster. yvette

CeeBeeVFXG posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:42 PM

Hi Yvette, I received your e-mail and replied back to you as it is stil not working. Is it possible to have the file burned to CD? Thanks very much.

~ Meow ~

CeeBeeVFXG posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:45 PM

Sorry Yvette, I just noticed that you reset my downloads again. (I think we were posting at the same time LOL) Thank you and I will wait until later on and try again. Again, Thank you. :-)

~ Meow ~

CeeBeeVFXG posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 9:43 AM

Finally after several attempts and the VERY KIND help of Yvette I was able to download the file! Your assistance is very much appreciated Yvette :-) Thanks again!

~ Meow ~

vette posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 7:51 AM

You are more than welcome :) Enjoy! yvette