Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I've got a MAC! Posermorphing software will support mac

konan opened this issue on Jan 16, 2002 ยท 12 posts

konan posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 1:37 AM

Attached Link: innuendo software home page

I just got myself a nice little purple iMac, so I guess that means that I'm going to be producing some Mac compatible software. The easy "Posermopher" software that I am developing will be availabe for the Mac OSX, and 8.5+ via the "carbon" libraries. Just thought that I'd make my first post from the Mac and let you all know. Interesting litlle computer - I like the OS X interface. Very slick! Konan

Strangechilde posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 2:36 AM

THANK YOUUUUUUUU! There's not nearly enough stuff for us Mac weirdos. I can't run OSX yet myself (poor ancient original iMac just hasn't got the processor speed or the ram, the wee Bondi Blue darling) but oneof these days I may just inherit an ageing G4 333... I shall bookmark you!

Atrice posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 5:25 AM

That's fantastic news, I can't wait! Thankyou Baz

PilotHigh posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 10:47 AM

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

gyusaku posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 11:03 AM

Yay! That is extreamly good news. I look forward to it.

Ghostofmacbeth posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 11:20 AM

Looking forward to it :)

RonGC posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 12:19 PM Online Now!

Welcome to the Mac. Great news for us using OSX. We really need more utilities for poser. Thanks in advance :-)

konan posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 1:32 PM

btw, feel free to suggest other poser utilities that need to be developed (mac an pc). Konan

hauksdottir posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 11:15 PM

Congratulations on adding a nice properly behaved beast to your stable! (I won't tell you how many times this PC has crashed in the last 3 hours. grrr.....) I do my art on the Mac, and it last crashed months ago. Besides, the operating system is better. :)

Barbarellany posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 12:16 AM

looking forward to Mac goodies

RonGC posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 1:03 PM Online Now!

Could use a good Mat file creator for the mac side of things and perhaps a phi utility as well :-) Thanks RonGC

JimX posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 1:42 PM

I'm delighted to see this. Way to go!!! - JimX