Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: does rendering really take all night?

teena opened this issue on Jan 17, 2002 ยท 12 posts

teena posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 11:21 PM

I saw a post where someone mentioned the "estimated rendering time" as indicated by poser. I don't see that... I've made a bunch of clips to incoporate into a director project I'm working on but the rendering is going real slow. Some of the clips are only 180 frames long and the rendering is still extremely slow, like as in hours. From reading posts in this forum on the subject, I know that although there are many compressors available in Poser, they all take about the same time to render and since I'm doing post Poser work in Premiere and Quicktime, I may as well just render full frame images for import into my Post poser application. I did buy a new computer for this work, it's a p2 1.6 gh processor with 256 mg ram and 20 gigs hard drive. Any hints? If rendering really does take all night, I'll just plant to set one rendering each night before I go to bed. All you really have in life is time. Thanks in advance, Teena Walker-Robin http://home.earthlink.net/~nomeatpla ------------------------------------------------------ "Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle." ~ Abraham Lincoln