Forum: Vue

Subject: disappointed with eon support....anyone else have problems?

droyd opened this issue on Jan 21, 2002 ยท 12 posts

droyd posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 2:34 PM

Hi Everybody, I'm not here to complain, I'm just wondering if anyone else has been less than happy with eon support. I sent them a message 2 weeks ago and have not received any kind of response or acknowledgement from them yet. I asked them a simple yes or no question and I thought they would have answered me by now. I also Instant Messaged e-on here at renderosity in hopes he might answer me in case I got nothing from support. That was a week ago, and I realize he maybe just hasn't been visiting here lately so biggy there. This is not the first time I've felt like I've been blown off by eon support. I am a registered owner of Vue 4. They did contact me originally when I first registered and once about a question I had, so my email address is not an issue I dont think. I've always been polite to them and I also check the faq's so I'm not asking them stuff that I could find out myself. The only reason I can think of as to why I feel I'm being ignored is that I didn't buy Vue 4 from them. I bought it on ebay believe it or not. I am the first registerd owner so I dont think they think I pirated it or something like that. I just get the feeling that they are treating me like a second class citizen because I didn't buy it from them. It's a strange idea I know but I dont know what else to think. I just hope that when I buy the Vue 5 upgrade from them that they actually respond to my questions. What do you all think, am I in left field thinking this or do you think I'm being ignored? I cant believe they would do that cause it certainly isn't good business to blow off your customers.