Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: morphable clothes for victoria 2 not loading

fuli42 opened this issue on Jan 22, 2002 ยท 3 posts

fuli42 posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 4:17 PM

To be more precise, the clothes do load, but i can't see them on the screen. I have Poser 4 Pro Pack, Victoria2, and Morphable ClothingPack for Victoria2. Does anyone have a solution to this,or had the same phenomenon? Thanks, Fuli42

Little_Dragon posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 4:31 PM

This may be a stupid question on my part, but do you also have the Victoria Clothing Pak 1? Because the Morphing Clothing Pak is an add-on for that product, and won't work without it. If you do have the Victoria Clothing Pak 1, be aware that it was updated after June 20th, 2000. The Morph Pak only works with the updated version. If you bought it after this date, you have the updated version; otherwise, you should visit DAZ and download the update patch.

WyckedDreamz posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 8:34 PM

I was having the same problem with the regular clothing pack, the day wear, and the euro wear......I never did figure out the fix.....someone suggested deleting the RSR files, cause maybe they didnt want to dance with my win98, but I wont do that, if it came with the product, I am sure not going to delete it....