Forum: Bryce

Subject: Animation? Can you track a different object? How do I slow down?

Vile opened this issue on Jan 25, 2002 ยท 8 posts

Vile posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 12:51 PM

Ok two things that I have been perplexed about. In an animation how can a change the camera tracking to a different object without changing it globally (i.e. through the whole animation)? and Second how can I add a key frame at the begin (like insert a frame) or How can I slow down the animation or object? Thanks!

geep posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 2:20 PM

1. change the camera 2. select all frames and shift them right 1 frame then add your new frame at the beginning. Don't forget to ADD 1 fram BEFORE you do the shift. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Vile posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:25 PM

Ok...I changed the camera to track another object then the original track goes backwards and does not track the first object. How do you I select all the frames? and then shift them? Sorry I don't mean to be dense here. Thanks

geep posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:21 PM

I just joined this forum 'cuz I just ordered Bryce. The advise I gave you was for Poser. Can anyone else answer these questions? (properly) ;=[

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Vile posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:41 PM

Thats ok Geep we will get it figured out

geep posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:47 PM

I hadda try. sniff ;=[

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

VirtualSite posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 3:54 AM

You can slow it down by increasing the fps rate and rendering as a stack of pict files, then stitching them together with something like Moover set for the original fps rate.

Vile posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 1:25 PM

So no really way to slow down the action unless its done first? Hmmm like I said this is my first attempt at animation.