Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Daria 2K....Jungle Babe!

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Jan 05, 2000 ยท 10 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Wed, 05 January 2000 at 11:15 PM

Well they inspiration comes at the strangest times and can be sparked by the least thing you'd expect... but it HIT me!! I am going to do a small one shot (simply because I don't have much time away from work) story using Mason's Jungle Babe... (thanks Mason and Tim for the combined work). The Story is forming in my head and had to just try it out in an image. This image was rendered completely in Poser 4 (still haven't learned how to import textures for characters in Bryce yet) So yes, the mountain is imported image from Bryce, the grass and plants are from 3D Cafe with some rework done by me. Again, Mason's Jungle Babe using Tim's Textures, both modified by me. Mason... just a note, the bone necklace, bracelets and belt wont take textures, so I had to UV map em, if you want it let me know :o) The Spear is Traveler's which you can find on his Dark Props Weapons disk (VERY COOL Trav thanx!!)and I added the adornments on it, which aren't to clear in this image. The story will be, honestly, for Mature readers only due to certain situations, so look for an announcement for it on the Adult Forum when released. Thanks everyone!! Jack