Forum: Photography

Subject: Gotta quit my job before.....

Rohyphnol opened this issue on Feb 22, 2002 ยท 9 posts

Rohyphnol posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 7:36 PM

before I get taken over by this fungi thats growing at the back of my workplace on pretty much everything there....it reminds me of creepshow 1 when stephen king got taken over but those weeds from the comet...makes for a pretty cool texture though....looks like some microscopic specimen, but as cool as it looks....I know I saw it twitch the other day....and that makes it uncool....

Slynky posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 7:51 PM

Too bad it twitches, otherwise I'd say nice find, but that's just uncool man. Seriously nice texture though for a parasitical species

Michelle A. posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 9:07 PM

Ewww......yucky but very cool texture.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

PunkClown posted Fri, 22 February 2002 at 10:29 PM

Lovely texture! It twitches??? Noooo that is cool: capture some, take it home and make it a novelty pet...is it quiet? Doesn't bawl like a baby? Doesn't "chatter chatter blah blah DadDadDadLookat MeLookatMe" all the time like a 4 year old? Doesn't MiaowMiaowMiaow all the time like a cat? If it's quiet man take it home! It's cool! Believe me! (nice photo of it too by the way)
:->

ASalina posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 2:13 AM

Very nice photo. Reminds me of The Bog of Eternal Stench from that movie with David Bowie, The Never Ending Story. (P.S. Does it make incessent farting and belching sounds?)

JordyArt posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 6:11 AM

erm......gawd, what sorta place you work? MD****'s???? lol Creepshow?!? Was THAT King in it?!? Jeez, it's YEARS since I saw that, like when it first came out, and I can still picture him........"Ugh! Meteor Shit!!" Cool memories.........good time of my life, lol..... (",)

starshuffler posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 2:22 PM

David Bowie was in "Labyrinth" not The Neverending Story, btw. This thing looks like something from my kitty's litter LOL.. Good gross-out shot! (*

Rohyphnol posted Sat, 23 February 2002 at 2:59 PM

yup thats troo....david bowie was in labyrinth, and yep creepshow was fun as hell....since back then im still waiting for a part 3 to come out....and they company finally removed the fungi from my job.....im gonna miss it...

Antoonio posted Mon, 25 February 2002 at 4:38 AM

Man, you seriously should do your dishes more often. Reelly beautiful. Would make superior b&w pic too. .n