Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Got a beef ! anyone else notice anything like this?

mangina opened this issue on Feb 26, 2002 ยท 29 posts

mangina posted Tue, 26 February 2002 at 10:54 PM

Well where do i start. While browsing the fine fine sites that are out there for poser and poser related stuff. I came across a peticular site thatistoremain nameless. What appeared to be a respectable site . After browsing the free stuff , downloading a few files and loading them in . I was unpleased at what was happening in front of my eyes. After closeing everything and restarting . I was pissed to find that my puter was communicating to the internet with nothing open. Going back into the directory and killing the file i had loaded solved the program. Checking for the problem i learned that it was a file . Opening a port wichi will not name . This is upsetting to see this kind of malicios stuff happening right infront of your very eyes.This isn't the first time i have encountered this . I will not revisit this site and i hope you don't have any problems like this either . NOT COOL in my opinion. but thats just me . Comments about this subject are welcome.Have you had this problem too? Sincerely Mang.