Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does Codetwisters "Tailor" product work on Billy-T and other 3rd party clothes?

farang opened this issue on Mar 01, 2002 ยท 10 posts

farang posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 11:21 PM

From everything I've read it seems to work like a dream on the standard poser or daz clothing items but fouls up when clothes from 3rd party creators are concerned. I'd check it out myself but for some strange reason every time I download the demo its corrupted. I welcome all input.

ronmolina posted Fri, 01 March 2002 at 11:28 PM

I know it works great on p4 and daz stuff. Not sure about billy-t stuff or any other 3rd party. Ron

ookami posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 12:16 AM

It doesn't work at all for me and man other people... make sure you download the demo and check it out... if you can't see morphs in the demo... you won't see them in the full version and you will have wasted your money like me... until Codetwister fixes it of course... =)

Gazukull posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 12:22 AM

I think it all depends on how the obj was constructed. Billy T is a no go ATM, but Phantom works fine, all my daz worked fine, DNA worked fine. And some people also are having problems with the prog not working at all. Check the earlier thread about it. - Gazzy

Havi posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 12:35 AM

It works only with identical parts. For example: Breast MT of the body to Breast in the clothes. In the China dress of Billy-T is no breast part. The Tailor don`t work. Havi

Havi posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 12:38 AM

Sorry, I forgot. Tailor is a very good work. Havi

CodeTwister posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 4:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=594481

See my reply in http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=594481 CodeTwister

skorpio posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 5:56 AM

So with this program is it possible to convert clothing from one character base to another (P4 to V2 for example)?

melanie posted Sat, 02 March 2002 at 9:31 AM

I must have missed something. What is Tailor? Melanie

Jim Burton posted Sun, 03 March 2002 at 1:20 PM

Works on the one of mine I tried. I'd guess it would work on anything that follows all the Poser conventions. Seems like a great program to me!