Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Analysis of Stephanie

Anzan opened this issue on Mar 09, 2002 ยท 9 posts

Anzan posted Sat, 09 March 2002 at 1:19 AM

Well she's finally out.. and I'm sure I'm not the only one playing with her, seeing what she can and cannot do. Will she replace Victoria? How does she work with Mike's stuff.. etc... Well.. here are my observations 1) She won't replace Victoria. As Dan Farr said in an earlier post, they'll continue to produce.. this is a matter of increasing our options. Victoria still allows more variation in morphs (pregant for instance, fat, etc..) 2) You can use Mike morphs to enhance her. Now.. I've tried the GhostofMacbeth's orc morphs which work well if you play with them. Also, I've used some of Mike's face morphs with varying degrees of success and failure. Unfortunately, Stephanie has no age morphs.. no wrinkles, emanciatied, etc... One of mike 2's age morphs work okay with her, the emaciated works alright as well. Also, if you want a thinner Steph you can turn the Stephanie Morph on the body dial down. Also, you have the bigfoot morph (I saw someone say something about that) and various other morphs (long face 2, heart shaped face, etc..) I noticed all this right away because I tend to spend hours working out a face. Lessee.. She takes Mike poses, I've not tried a Victoria one and obviously the Victoria clothes fit her alright though the ones with morphs can be a little frustrating to work with here and there. Now.. :grins: before anyone thinks I'm just bitching up a storm, I'm just setting up the room to discuss this. I love the new model and am thrilled Daz has graced us with yet another high quality product. Variety is the spice of life. :chuckles: But we, as a community, always manage to make these things better and there is nothing wrong with it. They give us the sheet of paper, we draw upon it (sometimes it may be more like a velveteen paint by number, but I digress.) Anyway :grins: just my opinion, here's a picture I did using all sorts of morphs as a female version of a mike 2 character I did. Anz