Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractals. I Need them in order to survive...........must have more

420Toker opened this issue on Mar 13, 2002 ยท 5 posts

420Toker posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 1:48 AM

I need fractals. My life is depending on it. OK maybe not so drastic but they are like photodrugs. I must see the fourth dementia b4 eye dye. There should be a gallery for these colorfull gems. NO?

Slynky posted Wed, 13 March 2002 at 12:39 PM

most people post the in the 2d or Other programs galleries. There is much debate on whther or not a fractal gallery would be any good, because a lot of the viewership might dissapear from those who normally haunt the 2D galleries taking peaks. If everyone pushes hard enoough though, a gallery for them wouldnt be too far away. You guys pushed enough and got the forum. If everyone complains in the community ideas forum enough, i'd say you'd get yer wish! Post often though, show the admins you REALLY want this to materialize.

audre posted Thu, 14 March 2002 at 11:44 PM

the gallery is on it's way. hang in there... grin

AristaProductionLab posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:39 AM

YEA..HAW..

audre posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 1:21 PM

we have been busy launching things left and right... you know we have the convention going now, the magazine just shipped and i launched to magazine forum... we got this one going, and the OT forum... we been busy little beavers!! i think it's cool that we are growing like that! i am geeked!