Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractal Mandala & Buddhist Diety

OrchidDave opened this issue on Mar 15, 2002 ยท 9 posts

OrchidDave posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 2:47 AM

Attached Link: Fractal Vajradhara Picture Here

Hi folks, Thought I would share a brand new image created just minutes ago. Glad to see the new fractal forum! The fractal background was created in UltraFractal, my favorite fractal app , the buddha from a digital photo, and put together in Photoshop. ~Dave'O

AristaProductionLab posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 3:09 AM

WOW...Dude you must market that and sell it to other countries&colleges...A perfect work of future art....

audre posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 7:47 PM

lovely! i've always admired your fractal work... and this shows exactly why! thanks for posting it.

OrchidDave posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/galview.mv?2D+l7SnuF4ko+1016234913

Thanks for the compliments! Sure helps lift my spirits after a hard day! Here's another one I did yesterday as well. ~Dave'O

audre posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:09 PM

i am hoping that when we get our fractal gallery going you will post your work here?

OrchidDave posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:23 PM

Of course....it would be in there now if the gallery was happening!

audre posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:38 PM

grin cool. you know us fractal people really gotta stick together...

OrchidDave posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:50 PM

I haven't been doing as much fractal work lately since I became a Mojonaut, beta tester & now moderate the Mojo gallery & forums over at 3dc. Plus I'm working on marketing my art. ~Dave

audre posted Fri, 15 March 2002 at 11:55 PM

i know that feeling. trust me. cool beans about the mojo thing. i wish i had time to play with even a small amount of the software i want to learn. one day mebbe...