Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Problems with Daz's Monsterpack 2

Fracture opened this issue on Mar 16, 2002 ยท 7 posts

Fracture posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 2:21 PM

I purchased this today and instead of giving me the Windows Version of it, I keep getting the Mac Version. ps_ac242b Monster Parts 2 1 $19.56 $19.56 OS: windows-download.exe Clearly it states I am getting the Windows version but the link downloads a SIT file. This wouldn't be so bad if the SIT file just had the items archived but it has them in a mac format installer. Anyone else having problems with this? Anything I can do about this? I e-mailed DAZ to tell them but it's Saturday and I'm sure I won't hear anything until Monday afternoon.

Dagon posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 2:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=617550

there's another thread below about the same problem

Anzan posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 6:57 PM

Happened to me to just now. All morning it was giving me errors when trying to purchase and now I got a useless mac version. :sighs: oh well. So it goes. Anz

Philywebrider posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 8:44 PM

Same here, I posted the problem in the product forum, hoping to give a little warning. I'm sure Daz3d will fix it monday, but it is annoying, I had hoped to be using it this weekend. {:o(

Anzan posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 8:50 PM

Yeah... here too. Sucks to be stopped by such a minor problem. The first one didn't get my interest too much but this one had a lot I could use. Had Midterms and finals this week :grins: i was looking forward to some new toys to playwith and unwind. Oh well.. more Warlords Battlecry II :grins: Anz

Anzan posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 8:53 PM

Yeah... here too. Sucks to be stopped by such a minor problem. The first one didn't get my interest too much but this one had a lot I could use. Had Midterms and finals this week :grins: i was looking forward to some new toys to playwith and unwind. Oh well.. more Warlords Battlecry II :grins: Anz

Traveler posted Sat, 16 March 2002 at 9:24 PM

Sorry guys :( I will email them about it, but it looks like it will be monday before the problem can be fixed. :( -Trav