Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Run, don't walk...

DgerzeeBoy opened this issue on Mar 21, 2002 ยท 11 posts

DgerzeeBoy posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 2:12 AM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZP1&Product_Code=ps_ac245b&Category

...to DAZ and take a look at this wonderful new hair prop for Mike (and Vicky as well) by Michael Lane. Quality stuff by a very talented guy.

Nope. I have no affiliation with Lane or DAZ. Just a fan of his work...

genny posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 3:31 AM

Yup, I couldn't resist it myself.........I bought it a couple of hours ago. (: Genny

hauksdottir posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 3:38 AM

Mark, It is well-done... but my eye is Mike's new toppings: shirt, jacket, ties, cummerbund, vest. Men can go bald if need be (and some look better if their bones are good), but society sort of dictates that clothing is non-optional everywhere but the beach. When Mike was first released, somebody did a picture of him holding a cowboy hat low in front, because he had absolutely no clothes. I doubt if he could similarly wear the afro. ;^) Carolly

Little_Dragon posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 4:12 AM

This is the closest we can get to David Hasselhoff's hairstyle. You may interpret that however you like. :) Did you notice the popup images for the suit coat pak? James Bond, Men in Black, and Saturday Night Fever!

Anzan posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 8:20 AM

Picked up the Woodland Defenders.. very big package! Anz

Hiram posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 10:56 AM

"This is the closest we can get to David Hasselhoff's hairstyle" I was thinking Mike Brady, but Hasselhoff will do. Seriously, this is great. About time, too. I got the Suit Coat Pack this morning. 31 megs!

RHaseltine posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 12:56 PM

31MB? EEK - can we get it on the installment plan?

Petunia posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 2:13 PM

hehe I couldn't get one without the other, so the hair and the suit took 3hours to download. Both look great howevers!

hauksdottir posted Thu, 21 March 2002 at 2:16 PM

Installment plan?!? Why am I thinking of an old song about a Cadillac built over the years......? Let's see: left sleeve for shirt, formal with French cuff. Victorian vest w/ pocket watch. right collar for shirt, small rounded. yoke for jacket, fringed. Bow tie. buttons for jacket, brass w/ anchor motif.

DgerzeeBoy posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 12:20 AM

The jacket et. al are tempting, but I think Mike is still playing catch-up in the hair department.

I'm waiting for clothes that mirror Mike 2's four muscle-body morphs. As far as I can tell, these accessories don't seem to do that. Plus pants, shoes, belt etc. are all alla carte. $$$$$$

What drives me crazy about DAZ is that they're so talented. They keep creating/brokering these increasingly irresistable items. So $$$$ becomes no object (sigh)

MallenLane posted Fri, 22 March 2002 at 12:24 AM

Thank you for the support. =) I am glad that you liked the hair, and I may be doing more in the future. I'm kinda drifting around atm as far as new projects. ML