Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce 4 minor moans

Anthony Appleyard opened this issue on Jan 19, 2000 ยท 12 posts

Anthony Appleyard posted Wed, 19 January 2000 at 3:47 AM

I just bought Poser4 & Bryce 4 from "Computers Unlimited" and I have installed them. Re the Bryce 4, a few minor moans or queries:- - (0) Buy 2 empty CD-ROM cases first. It comes on 2 CD-ROMs (one for the application, the other for accessories), but they come in paper envelopes. not in proper protective cases. - (1) How can I set up initial conditions? As with my Bryce 3.1, every time I start it up I reset the paper size to 640*480. But with Bryce 4 the initial screen shows discolored to imitate rough artist's paper, so every time I must reset it to plain white. How can I make this happen automatically? - (2) When I click "help" on the top of the screen, it only lists what is new in Bryce 4, and does not give a full general help. This is turdid and a bad nuisance. Where can I get a proper online help package for Bryce 4? - (3) When I was loading my Bryce 4, it said that I need Real Movie Export and Quick Time 3, which can be got from the CD-ROM. Which I did. But the Real Movie Export installer said that I need Real Movie Player, which I can't find. Where is it?