Forum: Fractals

Subject: So What's the Next Contest?

audre opened this issue on Mar 26, 2002 ยท 10 posts

audre posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 1:34 AM

shall we do a themed event? Color use? What? Everyone, what kind of event would you like to see? Also, I am willing to donate one of my seamless tile/texture packs to the winner... just to add some spice. so Come on TELL ME!!

AristaProductionLab posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 4:04 AM

Cool...

CrystalWizard posted Tue, 26 March 2002 at 4:23 AM

how about a season's contest. 4 images. one for each season of the year

stotty posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 1:07 AM

Or a fractal Monochrome colour challenge.

Little Red posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 10:44 AM

heh... how about a RED one?? lol!!

audre posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:03 PM

Little Red <--- GRIN hmmm let's try to combine the ideas so far... seasons... monochrome... red.... howabout colors of the seasons? you can pick any season you want and then try to make a nice fractal using those colors? we won't tell you what colors or what fractals/mix to use... just those basic stipulations.. how's that sound?

CrystalWizard posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:14 PM

but err that's confusing 'pick any season and try to make a fractal using those colors' but 'wont tell you what colors'... ok for summer I pick white and blue and black. will that work?

audre posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:54 PM

hmmm i see that is confusing.. okay lets simplify...

CrystalWizard posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 4:58 PM

ok then how about as a suggestion: brown,red,orange for fall white/silver,black,blue for winter pink,lt.green,yellow for spring dk.green,lt.green,gold for summer

audre posted Wed, 27 March 2002 at 5:05 PM

hey that looks good to me!! let's try it... i'll announce it officially in a few days... and then we can get the ball rolling.