Forum: Vue

Subject: Please Read This

MikeJ opened this issue on Apr 09, 2002 ยท 28 posts

MikeJ posted Tue, 09 April 2002 at 1:39 PM

I don't think that I'm supposed to say anything about this quite yet, but I've decided to do so anyway. Because you, the Vue forum regulars here are my friends, I would feel badly for not making this known to you. Covert operations simply aren't my MO. ;) As of the end of April, I will be resigning as a moderator here. I have alot of things planned in my life, and I just simply will not be able to continue as I have been. I've always taken this "mod thing" fairly seriously, and if I can't continue to put in the time, it's time to let someone else who can, have it. Now, this doesn't mean that I'm leaving the site or anything like that. It just means that my user name will no longer be at the top of this forum, and I won't get to do neat stuff like edit that announcements box thingie. ;) If you want to blame anyone for this, blame Varian. No...... I'm only kidding! Had to get in a a last shot at Varian though. For those who have been around here long enough, you'll know that might be an "austonamtic" reaction on my part to simply blame Varian. ;) Special thanks for all the fun here go out to all of you! This has been sooooo cool! Very extra special thanks to bloodsong for opening the door to this place for me, a year and 1/2 ago. I will never forget that bloodosng, you GOOF! There! Ha! My turn! ;) Well, that's about it. I will still be here, just not as a Renderosity employee. :) Now get back to work! Mike