Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Making body parts invisible

desler opened this issue on Apr 14, 2002 ยท 6 posts

desler posted Sun, 14 April 2002 at 8:48 PM

I was reading in another thread about how you should make body parts invisible to make clothes conform to some figures. Now, this may be a stupid question, but I looked in the FAQ and stuff and couldn't find an answer - so how do you make a body part invisible? :D

desler posted Sun, 14 April 2002 at 9:07 PM

Ah, of course. The manual! Great ceasers ghost! I shoulda thoughta that! (This isn't sarcasm, really, I wasn't even thinking)

chriscox posted Sun, 14 April 2002 at 9:09 PM

For Version 4 checkout Page 42 in the manual (44 in the PDF version) which explaines how to change element properties (From the Object menu choose Prperties). No idea if this works for other versions. Chris Cox

Chris Cox

scifiguy posted Sun, 14 April 2002 at 10:17 PM

I find the hierarchy window convenient if you need to turn off a bunch of things. Simply click the little eye next to the items and body parts you want to be invisible. Saves time instead of selecting things one by one.

Eowyn posted Mon, 15 April 2002 at 3:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphworld30.com/

Traveler made a bunch of utility poses which you can use for making body parts invisible (and making them visible again) and also turning the IK's off... They're a real life saver!

ronknights posted Mon, 15 April 2002 at 1:55 PM

I haven't used the Heirarchy editor yet. Just click on a body part, go to properties, uncheck visible.