Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Time To Vote for the Modeling Forum Banner Contest!

MikeJ opened this issue on Apr 14, 2002 ยท 41 posts

MikeJ posted Sun, 14 April 2002 at 11:01 PM

Time To Vote for the Modeling Forum Banner Contest. Anyone may vote, whether you entered or not. The winner gets his or her banner displayed prominently at the top of this forum's page. All voting will be done in THIS thread. When you vote, feel free to comment on why you voted that way, if you wish, but please announce your choice first. It will make it easier to count the votes if your selection is at the beginning. I have made up a page containing all of the entries. To see them, CLICK HERE. There were 19 of them. All of them are very good. :) However, I didn't want to reduce the quality of the entries with further compression, since that's what you're voting on, so the page is fairly large...around 400 KB. Please allow them all to load and look them all over before deciding. The user name of the entrant is immediately to the lower right of each banner. When you vote, please state the user name. The banners themselves have no titles. Some people submitted more than one, so if you are voting for one with a (1st) or (2nd) after the name, please specify that in addition to the user name. If you have any questions, my name is up top after "Contest Manager", and clicking on that will open up an Instant Messaging box to send me an IM. So, tell all your friends here about this, and let's see how many votes we can get! It is the Renderosity members who are making the decision on this...no mods or staff. :) I will be a link to this in some of the other forums, as well. To those of you who entered, thank you very much. I was surprised we got so many, in such a short period of time. The voting will begin NOW, and will end at 12:00 a.m., Monday, April 22, CST.