Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Mil. Kids and clothing and other stuff...HELP please...

Calseeor opened this issue on Apr 26, 2002 ยท 5 posts

Calseeor posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 7:32 AM

Hello all, Ok..I am trying to use Daz's Mil. Preteen girl model. I need to make her look a little older then she is, and also to fit into some vicky or P4 clothing. I am having such a hard time with this. I am trying to make her look like a late teen that is very petite, which is why I did not just go with vicky. I want a short, thin, toned late teenager. I want her to be wearing a skirt and a half shirt...but when I try to taper, or scale any of the vicky or P4 clothing, it just does not work. :( I do not have the talent to paint the clothing (a small amount of post work touch up, I can do, but thats about all). Anyhow...could someone tell me of a way to make her look a bit older (bodywise) and make some clothing fit (real clothing, not the garanaml like outfits I have seen. Thanks, --Eryk

Tashar59 posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 8:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfashion.net

Poserfashion has some pt clothes in free stuff, use link. You can also use morph manager,found here in free stuff I think, to transfer the morphs you need from vic1/2 to mil girls.

Calseeor posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 3:24 PM

thank you for the link. There is some wonderful stuff on this site. --Eryk

Redleaf posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 7:31 PM

Another option would be to get Thorne's Ziza model for the pre-teen girl. She is easy to transform into a teenager with a more grown-up shape. The pre-teen clothing can be adjusted to fit her (as can some of Vicky's outfits - was able to get Vicky's bikini top to fit perfectly in one image with little trouble). Here's a quick image with her in the Millenium Girls shirt & skirt and showing how she can be transformed into a petite late teen. The hair in the image comes with Ziza.

Calseeor posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 10:04 PM

ohhh...that looks like it will work perfectly. THANKS!!! --Eryk