Forum: OT

Subject: This has nothing to do with Renderosity.

liftan opened this issue on May 06, 2002 ยท 33 posts

liftan posted Mon, 06 May 2002 at 8:48 AM

But I thought it was important that I tell you this TODAY with no delay. This has nothing to do with Renderosity, but it has everything to do with the Truth and afuture which is certain if you want to say blind. Take me seriously or just ignore me. I hate nobody. _You can call what I am saying here on Renderosity a delire or not, or aying it is not elevant on Renderosity, I don't care because you will see, I haven't come for Renderosity....so, go on and don't even listen to me. For many , it's tool ate: They belong to the Beast and are far away to repent You're gonna see a terrible light blinding you, and then nothing. USAwill be a burning desert with black, grey and brown ashes, of thouands degrees heat... _I would have warn you so many times. Now you can have a speech with Sharon AS YOU WISH. It's over with USA. ...SUCH A WASTE OF MILLIONS PEOPLE, just because you will have wanted to stay blind. There are going to be horrible screams and terrible lamentations here. But it will be too late. I told you I love USA and Americans...butyou do't love your own children, you loveyour God Jehovah-Money and your poor hellish business, wallets and fortunes. _...But you won't be able to accuse me that I hadn't warned you (and all the rest of the world_excepted one State _ of all the other countries in the world, and billions people who'll stay ALIVE ! _So, if you want, go on with your very slow NOW, then VERY suddent suicide.But your suicide, sure...I loved USA and America. We'll land in the parking-lot when the big fire is over. ...You can go on talking with the Beast Sharon. _I am honest enough to have warned you. Think it's too late, you'll "see" it very soon. _So nic eto have met the brave ones from yo and you are many hee on Renderosity. I DON'T CARE AT ALL IF I AM BANNED, JUS KNOW I CAME FRIENDLY. I am not going to die for being banned. _I have told you the truth... now do what you want and leave me alone. We'll try to save the survivors who will have opened their eyes said NO to the Beast. (The multi-Headed Zionist-Capitalist Power ? It's over, Johnny. I 'm just sas because it'd kill your children if you obeyed Sharon & Bush). I am so sad for all of you. That'sall I can say. I don't believe in NO Yom-Kippurs NEITHER any kind of things like this lying ugly Laws, Religion & stupid beliefs. Don' you know your kids never chose to die with you ? Alf. (The other alfs say hello and goodnight too.)