Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Formal Dress morph :)

Traveler opened this issue on Feb 09, 2000 ยท 5 posts

Traveler posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 5:02 PM

Amorphium does wonders for this sort of thing. I hope the pointy section in the front was what you wanted smoothed out ;) Because thats what I smoothed. Its at MW now. -Trav Morph World 2.0 Morphing Man Props

Kathleen posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 5:42 PM

Traveler, I could hug you. That pointy part was so annoying when applying textures! I just may have to start worshipping you now. Well, maybe not, but I could still definitely still hug you. ;) -Kathleen

Sprout posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 5:44 PM

Thanks Trav.. and thankyou for the magnet tutorials too.. They realy helped the other day while I was morphing the horse. Sprout

Ikyoto posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 8:27 PM

Kathleen - I have arranged for a pesidential campain to get Travler into the White House... If you would be so kind as to create a texure for his lovely wife (Betty is dong just fine. We got the pills away from her just in time...) I'm sure his campain manager (Creepy) would thank you. She only wears the standard Poser formal dress you know. She's a wonderful woman of middle age and now that we have her intake limited to brands under 50 Proof she is very eager to help out her miserable cheating brain... uh... sorry... husband in to office. (hehehehe) announce.jpg

picnic posted Wed, 09 February 2000 at 9:23 PM

Uh, oh---Ikyoto is recycling again LOLOLOL (but STILL funny). Yes, Trav--that is exactly what we wanted--the 'pointy thing' GONE. Diane B