Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Foot fetish?

kuroyume0161 opened this issue on May 23, 2002 ยท 7 posts

kuroyume0161 posted Thu, 23 May 2002 at 10:55 PM

Alright, here's what I'ma doin'. Got Poser 4.0.3 on Monday, read the Poser 4 User Guide cover to cover, and did the tutorials (Great stuff to get started). Anyway, playing with some other tutorials, especially animation, before getting down to more complicated stuff. Setup the P4 Male figure, added a walk path, designed a walk, and did some other nifty stuff (walking-and-chewing-gum-at-the-same-time stuff). The whole time, the guy's naked, bereft of cloths, hanging in the breeze. So, put some clothes on him. Great, conformed nicely and looks good after hiding the genitalia. Now come the shoes. I create the right shoe, select it, and conform it. But, noooo, it goes right to the crotch, every single time. On the other hand, er, foot, the left shoe conforms nicely, but, as he walks his walk, the shoe is doing its own dance around the foot. All I can say is, "What the frig!?" Is this a known problem? How do I fix it? Please, Help!!! Kuroyume

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone