Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Dark Corner's latest texture WIP - and a little contest ;)

Blackhearted opened this issue on May 27, 2002 ยท 64 posts

Blackhearted posted Mon, 27 May 2002 at 10:35 PM

hay folks... this is our latest texture - currently shown on my eda morph from my girl next door pack. the texture will come packaged with a very unique, sexy little character - but im not going to post her just yet, shes still undergoing some tweaking.

all i have left to do on her is some work on the body texture and a few minor little details on the head. then its off to kiera for her to work her make-up magic and create some stunning alternate looks. right now youre looking at the raw base texture without any makeup. ive also made a new eyelash transparency map thats far more realistic.

so heres my little unofficial contest:

come up with a name for her.
her skin you can see, and as for her physique - shell be an itsy-bitsy little thing. something cute, and pronounceable would be nice ;) ('phaedrylostheneliana' isnt pronounceable :).
anything goes - ill pick the best name from the suggestions, and the person who suggested it will receive a free copy of the product, which should hit the marketplace hopefully within a week.

[theres no postwork in this render, its just a quickie from my workspace in poser as i was checking seams. the body tex isnt loaded yet, thats why it doesnt match :)]

cheers,
-blackhearted of dark corner