Forum: Photoshop

Subject: Key Comands in expertmode

Usurer opened this issue on Jun 02, 2002 ยท 7 posts

Usurer posted Sun, 02 June 2002 at 1:41 PM

Hi I guess I could look this up somewhere but im toooo lazy. Curious to a few key comands in photoshop7. Is it possible to go back in the History with a key comand other than CTRL Z? Is it possible to chage the layer you are on with a key comand? Is there a key comand for changing the opacity of your brush or ereaser? I think thats it for now... (iknowtherewassomethingelse) Yeah, I guess thats it. Thanks for any responce! Oh yeah, Did anybody out there get the Softimage XSI CD pack? THANKS! :) Hail Creation :)

Slynky posted Sun, 02 June 2002 at 5:55 PM

XSI? not me, tho i never asked... only thing i can help is with opacit, and even then, it aint much. Best idea for that is a Wacom Tablet, a cheap graphire does a fine fine job. as for control z, it can only go back 1 step, and pressing it again i believe goes forward again. as for the layers... possibly, tho i never thought of it. Check the index of the help guide, and run a search. Usually with commands that have shortcuts, the shortcuts are listed.

haloedrain posted Mon, 03 June 2002 at 7:07 PM

I got the XSI cds maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago. You'll probably get it soon. I don't know where the company is, but I'm in California, that may make a difference

eartho posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 3:32 AM

Attached Link: http://user.fundy.net/morris/downloads/Photoshop6HotKeys.pdf

answers: yes yes & yes

eartho posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 3:38 AM

oh, and the #'s 0-9 control opacity not only for the brush (cloner, eraser, etc) you're holding, but if the move (v) tool is active, the #'s also control layer opacity.
I am a geek, please help.
You know what's really sad? I think i know 98% of the commands on that pdf.
please help.

Usurer posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 3:44 AM

woah rock n role! Thanks everybody :D

retrocity posted Tue, 04 June 2002 at 12:02 PM

eartho being a geek is never having to say "you're sorry"!! Thanks for the link. It sure save me writing (typing) them all down!! Like you, i use and remember most of the list. If asked, i have a harder time telling someone "what menu it's in" than what key short-cut it is. ;)