Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Scenery Package

rudipooimf opened this issue on Jul 03, 2002 ยท 2 posts

rudipooimf posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 12:19 PM

Some of you may know me from a while back or have downloaded some of my scenes before. Well i'm re-releasing my scenes as a package on renderosity since my website had to go offline permanently. All in all there will be 12 scenes at least all high quality meshes with textures in OBJ, 3ds and MAX formats. I'll keep the price really cheap so that everyone can afford to play with them, not to mention i used to give this stuff away...:) Enjoy!

leather-guy posted Wed, 03 July 2002 at 7:10 PM

I've downloaded a couple of your scenes, and I know they're an excellent quality, but If I could make a suggestion?.... Before you release them commercially, if you could convert them to Poser Format, or possibly partner with someone who'd do it for you, you'll find a LOT more interest. I think there are more Poser users here than users of most 3D software, and they would be a major market-slice for you. Poser will import many 3D file formats, but a lot of users aren't comfortable or familiar with the process, and would be much more interested in a product they could use directly. Even if you're not in it so much for the money, it's still a rush to see your work so well recieved that many many folks would pay to get it, and I think these would be EXTREMELY popular with Poser users if converted! ...just my 2 cents worth...