Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where is "Buffy" character? JeffH?

Eric Walters opened this issue on Feb 25, 2000 ยท 5 posts

Eric Walters posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 7:10 PM

In JeffH's work he refers to a Buffy character-is that the SMGellar character? If not where would she be? Thanks! Eric Walters

JeffH posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 9:09 PM

It's on the PFO FS. You have the basic figure already in that pz3 I sent.

Eric Walters posted Fri, 25 February 2000 at 11:48 PM

Thanks Jeff I have been "whitlin" away at the pz3 to make it more like my friend-added quite afew more MT's-and made a texture with her real face. I am getting closer-a ways to go. I alloted 175 MB of RAM to P4 V Beta 1.17 and after several renders and reshaping-I tried adding texture and transmaps to the hair-Boom! Outta memory-ByeBye! Now I need to find the Kozbura hair! Thanks again. Eric Walters

duesentrieb posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 6:19 PM

As I created the SMG character, I would be interested in the result of the morphing and texturing. Could you post an image of her new look?

Eric Walters posted Sat, 26 February 2000 at 6:59 PM

Certainly! I just finished reading the UVmapper tutorial for the Mac so I was going to have a go at creating a texture and trans map for the Morph hair. I want to use her own hair as a starting point. I will fire up dreamweaver and put a link to the pic on my website. Prolly late tonight or tomorrow. I guess I can qualify it as "WIP" Thanks! Eric Walters