Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Daz Wishlist - (What would you like Daz3D to create next?!)

TalmidBen opened this issue on Jul 12, 2002 ยท 24 posts

TalmidBen posted Fri, 12 July 2002 at 8:36 PM

Daz3D is by far the best in 3D modelling, but what would you like Daz3D to make next? I'm not affiliated with Daz3D, so this is just a fantasy list, but they'll probably read it - especially if this post becomes popular. We all know that Mike 3, Vicky 3, and Steph 2, will come soon, so perhaps we could give them ideas of what we would like in them also. So, here's my list, post yours!

New Figures

1. Millennium Large Wildcat (with additional Mane) - I would like to have a photorealistic Lion, Tiger, Sabertooth, puma, lynx, leopard, cheetah, ocelot, Panther. Daz could do this. The mane could be made invisible, or addable, like Poser figure hair. Imagine the possibilities here! Daz puh-leaze make this.

2. Millennium Shark - Great white, hammerhead, small shark morphs

3. Hi-rez Whale - blue, killer

4. Millennium Dog - Imagine a dog that could transform from a Great Dane to a weenie dog, to a Schnauser, to a Pit Bull, pugs, chiahahas, labradors, cocker-spaniel, rotweiler, foxe, and hyena etc.

5. Millennium Snake - King Cobra, constricters and other snakes

6. Hi-rez Housecat, with various morphs, including racoon?

7. Hi-rez Kangaroo

8. Millennium Fish with small shark morphs

9. Millennium Monkey - A monkey that can morph into a standard chimp, a baboon, an orangatan, possum, sloth,

10. A hi-rez elephant

11. hi res pig

12. hi-res rabbit

13. hi-res turkey, with pi

Existing Product Enhancement Wishes:

1. Unborn Baby/Fetus Morph for Millennium Baby - This would be great for womb scenes, and the unborn human is an amazing image.

2. Greater movement (realism in more extreme stretches and bends) and even more versatility of Mike, vicky and Steph, and other MilFigures.

I know some of the above has already been created by others, or even by Daz in terms of the shark, etc., but I would like to see some with the same stunning versatility of the Daz Gorilla, and other MilFigures. Perhaps upgrades of those existing figures.

Well, that's all for now!
Ben
MessianicArt.com