Forum: Carrara

Subject: Something I need to know?

Idol opened this issue on Feb 29, 2000 ยท 5 posts

Idol posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 11:21 AM

I have just ordered Carrara, I think it's should be great to work with it. Do you think so too or is there anyting I should know about it as some major bugs or so?

ClintH posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 6:03 PM

Idol, Good deal! I love Carrara. The work flow is so nice. The program allows you to work with ease. Are you a MAC or PC. I hear there are some issues with WIN95B and NT 4.0 on the PC side, Minot problems but still some issues. I hear that on the MAC side it doesnt appear to run worth a crud on anything but OS 9. I would suggest this. Go to http://www.onelist.com and Search for Carrara. There is a Carrara mailing list you can join and there should also be a bug list located in the files section at One List. But also, Please feel free to post here at Renderosity. Hvae fun with Carrara and please post some images to our forum when you get some done. I would love to see them. Take care! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Idol posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 12:51 AM

Thanks very much! I will join the malinglist and I will have my eyes on Renderosity. Your site is very good. (Im a PC) Thanks again! Marcus Thorell Idol f/x

ClintH posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 9:08 AM

Oh Marcus, Thats good news that your on the PC platfrom. Far less problems than with MAC, At least from what I have seen. If you need ANY help when you get Carrara please dont hesitate to post. Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Idol posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 11:21 AM

Thanks! I just get my Carrara and install it. I have been use it for 30 min now and start to like it very much!!!